Private Car Transfer from Barcelona Airport to Hotel.
3 nights H10 Universitat Hotel 4* or similar, Barcelona
1 x Double/Twin Standard Room
Duration: 48 Hrs
Book the best way to visit Barcelona with City Sightseeing. Our tour covers 3 routes to explore everything from the most medieval to the most modern atmospheres in Barcelona across 40 stops. Enjoy being overwhelmed by the view of Antoni Gaudi's most outstanding works of art, admire the medieval architecture of the Gothic Quarter and the architectural splendour and modern luxury brands in Passeig de Gracia, and top it all up with a relaxing swim in the Mediterranean beaches or a visit to the vibrant Futbol Club Barcelona. City Sightseers get to see and do it all!
- 2 Days Unlimited Hop on Hop off bus tour with 360 degree panoramic views of Barcelona's top sights.
- Multilingual audio guides in 16 different languages featuring native speakers and Free Wi-Fi on-board.
- More than € 200 in discounts to enjoy Barcelona's best attractions, sights and shopping opportunities.
- No queues in high season: Our exclusive red buses run every 5 minutes so you don't have to wait.
- Access to 3 bus tour routes and 40 stops across Barcelona.
Start Time: 10:00am or 16:00pm
Duration: 4 Hrs 30 Mins
Enjoy priority access to two Antoni Gaudí masterworks on this 4.5 hour skip-the-line tour in Barcelona. Avoid the main lines at Park Güell, a park sprinkled with Gaudí buildings and statues, and tour the highlights. Then, travel by coach to La Sagrada Familia, Gaudí’s unfinished cathedral. Enjoy skip-the-line admission as your guide recounts how the late architect spent over 40 years working on this showpiece. Finish at the La Sagrada Familia Museum to learn more about Gaudí’s life and genius, or upgrade to include a trip to the top of the towers for views over the city.
Start Time: 15:00pm
Duration: 2 Hrs
Fascinated by the art of Pablo Picasso? Then, this 2 hour Barcelona walking tour of the locations connected to the 20th century Spanish artist will fire your imagination. With an expert guide you will set off to discover where Picasso studied, socialised and developed his painting style while he lived Barcelona between 1895 and 1905. See his art school; the café where he met with other arty radicals; and other locations important in his youth. Lastly, enjoy skip-the-line entry to the Picasso Museum for a guided tour of its impressive collection.
Private Car Transfer from Hotel to Barcelona Airport.
Prices From: AUD $979.00 per person (Based on Twin/Double Share)
* Local City Tax not included. Prices and availability subject to seasonality.