Day 3 (Sunday): Marrakech - Meknes - Fez
After breakfast northeast departure to Meknes, an old walled (40km) imperial city located in the heart of the Mid Atlas. Enjoy your panoramic tour, admiring the great Bab Al Mansour Gate, Morocco’s most beautiful gate and the most well-known monument in town. Afterwards departure to Fez, the most monumental one of the Imperial Cities with its University of “Karaouyne”, the largest Islamic sanctuary in Morocco. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel.
Day 4 (Monday): Fez
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy a morning city tour of Fez, visiting the most interesting points: the 7 gates of the Royal Palace, Jewish Quarters or Mellah, the gate of Bab Bou Jelous and a walking tour of the “Medina” (Old City), declared World Heritage Site. The afternoon is free. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel. Optional dinner with a show.
Day 5 (Tuesday): Fez - Tangier - Tarifa - Costa Del Sol
After breakfast at the hotel departure to Tangier. Transfer to the pier to board the ferry to return across the strait of Gibraltar back to Spain. Drive towards the Costa del Sol. END OF OUR SERVICES.
Escorted Tour Includes:
- Guided sightseeing panoramic tours in Rabat, Casablanca, Marrakech, Meknes and Fez
- Tour Escort during the whole trip
- Transportation in Air conditioned deluxe motor-coach
- Daily breakfast and 4 dinners
- Accommodations in selected class
- Travel insurance
- Only one piece of luggage per person is allowed. Passengers have to go through customs control with their own luggage
First Class Hotel (or similar):
- Casablanca: Atlas Almohades
- Marrakech: Asni Hotel
- Fez: Menzeh / Sofia Hotel
Tour Prices are per person twin share in Australian Dollars. Conditions apply and group tours are subject to change and availability. Prices are subject to currency fluctuations. (jt)