Day 3: Sarajevo
Full day at leisure to relax or explore the city on your own (optional excursions are available). Overnight stay in Sarajevo.
Day 4: Sarajevo - Mostar - Dubrovnik
After breakfast we depart for Mostar – a city of "stone on stone". Mostar is the city of contrasts, wide roads, narrow streets, the traditional old bazaar and a contemporary centre. Next to modern edifices there rise the towers of churches and the minarets of mosques. The most magnificent stone monument of Mostar is without a doubt the Old Bridge (Stari Most), listed on the UNESCO World Heritage list. Transfer to Dubrovnik and check in at your selected hotel for your overnight stay.
Day 5: Dubrovnik
Enjoy morning city tour of Dubrovnik, known as The Pearl of Adriatic, an outstanding city, its historical and architectural significance has earned its rightful place as a UNESCO World heritage site. Through its development of its merchant fleet across the Mediterranean and beyond, Dubrovnik rose to be one of the strongest merchant city states during the 16th century. This city of glorious past was the seat of a small, but powerful state called Dubrovnik Republic which maintained its independence for 450 years. You and your local guide will discover the old city, completely surrounded by mighty walls and fortresses, which are in impeccable condition. Our walking tour takes us to Stradun, the elegant main street which reveals Onofrio’s Fountains, the Franciscan monastery with the old pharmacy, Orlando`s column, church of St Blaise - the town’s patron saint, the main Cathedral and other amazing sights. Overnight stay in Dubrovnik.
Day 6: Dubrovnik
Enjoy full day at leisure in Dubrovnik or take an optional full day excursion to Montenegro. Overnight stay in Dubrovnik.
Day 7: Dubrovnik - Sarajevo
Transfer back to Sarajevo and check in to your hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight stay in Sarajevo.
Day 8: Departure
After breakfast enjoy some free time until departure. Transfer to Sarajevo Airport. End of services.
Private Guided Tour Package Includes:
- 4 nights BB accommodation in Sarajevo at Hollywood 4* or similar
- 3 nights BB accommodation in Dubrovnik at Lero 4* or similar
- Private transfer Sarajevo Airport – Sarajevo hotel
- Private transportation throughout with driver/guide from Day 2 til Day 7
- Private transfer Sarajevo – Mostar – Dubrovnik
- Private local transfers in Dubrovnik on DAY5 (hotel – city centre – hotel)
- Private transfer Dubrovnik – Sarajevo
- Private transfer Sarajevo hotel – Sarajevo Airport
- Sarajevo sightseeing & Vrelo Bosne (half day)
- Mostar sightseeing (2 hours)
- Dubrovnik sightseeing (2 hours)
- Luggage handling in hotels not included (if requested, supplement might apply)
- Baby cots, baby seats not included (if requested, supplement might apply)
- Any additional entrance fees that are not included in the quotation will be added as supplement
- Tips for guide/driver/assistants not included
- Airfare not included
- Visa (if required) not included; We can provide invitation/confirmation letter for visa application
- Anything not mentioned in 'Package Includes'
- From Sarajevo – Optional private excursion: Full day Olympic Mountains Trebevič & Bjelašnica with Private transfers and English speaking guide
- From Sarjevo – Optional private excursion: Full day Bijambare Nature Park with Private transfers and English speaking guide
- From Dubrovnik – Optional private excursion to Montenegro (Kotor & Budva) with Private transfers and English speaking local guide for Kotor sightseeing
Tour Prices are per person twin share in Australian Dollars. Conditions apply and group tours are subject to change and availability. Prices are subject to currency fluctuations. (km)