Day 3: Venice - Lake Garda
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer on your own to the railway station to catch your train to Lake Garda. Upon arrival make your way to the hotel and spend the night.
Day 4 - 6: Lake Garda
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy 3 whole days free at leisure on the lake shores. Lake Garda is the largest lake in Italy and formed by glaciers during the last Ice Age. It is a popular holiday location and is located in northern Italy, about half way between Brescia and Verona and between Venice and Milan. Make the most of your 2 days daily ferry ticket to explore the lake or try a trip to romantic Verona. Spend your night at the hotel.
Day 7: Lake Garda - Venice
Breakfast at the hotel. Reach the railway station on your own to catch your train back to Venice (Mestre). Upon arrival make your way to the hotel for your overnight stay.
Day 8: Venice
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to Venice Marco Polo airport to catch your flight back home. End of services.
- 7 nights in Selected downtown 4* hotels
- 7 breakfasts
- Half day city tour of Venice
- Train ticket Mestre - Lake Garda - Mestre (can include 1 train change)
- Daily ferry ticket on lake Garda valid 2 days
- Transfer from/to Venice Airport
- Drinks at meals
- Optional excursions
- Hotel city taxes must be paid on spot
- Anything not mentioned in "Price Includes"
Hotels (or similar):
- Venice (Mestre): Apogia Sirio
- Lake Garda: Broglia
Tour Prices are per person twin share in Australian Dollars. Conditions apply and group tours are subject to change and availability. Prices are subject to currency fluctuations. (sy)