Day 3: Hvar
Today is at leisure for you to explore the island of Hvar, also known as the Sunny Hvar, since it is the sunniest spot in Croatia. Discover the charming town of Hvar with its cobbled streets, listen to the stories of lavender producers and enjoy excellent wines and Mediterranean cuisine.
Day 4: Hvar - Brac
Early morning transfer from the hotel to Jelsa port in Hvar to embark to the catamaran to Bol on Brac Island. Upon arrival to Bol, transfer to the hotel. Overnight in Brac.
Day 5: Brac
The day is at leisure in Bol, the oldest settlement in Brac. Brac is the largest and tallest island in central Dalmatia, with several towns, cosy villages and a dramatic Mediterranean landscape of steep cliffs, clear waters and pine forests. The most famous land marks are the radiant white stone (used to build Diocletian's Palace) and the long pebbly beach at Bol (the Golden Horn).
Day 6: Brac - Split
Early morning transfer from hotel to Bol port, to take the catamaran from Bol (Brac Island) to Split. Upon arrival to Split port, you will be free to enjoy the magnificent town of Split with it's numerous archaeological, historical and cultural sites on your own. Services end in Split port.
Island Hopping Package Includes:
- 5 nights in double or twin rooms in selected hotels or similar
- Hotel taxes
- Breakfast daily
- Arrival transfer
- Catamaran transportation Split - Hvar, Hvar (Jelsa) - Brac (Bol) and Brac (Bol) - Split
- Transfers between hotels and catamaran ports
- In Hvar shared transfers from pier to hotel or in reverse or porterage from pier to hotel or in reverse (15 AUD PER WAY)
Hotels (or similar):
Standard Category Hotels:
- Split: Hotel Best Western 4* or similar (2019 - Hotel Globo 4*)
- Hvar: Hotel Palace 3* or similar (2019 - Hotel Pharos 3*)
- Brac: Hotel Bluesun Borak 4* or similar (2019 - Bluesun Hotel Bonaca 3*)
Superior Category Hotels:
- Split: Hotel Atrium 5* or similar
- Hvar: Hotel Amfora 4* or similar
- Brac: Hotel Bluesun Elaphusa 4* or similar
Tour Prices are per person twin share in Australian Dollars. Conditions apply and group tours are subject to change and availability. Prices are subject to currency fluctuations. (km)