Day 3: Brac
The day is at leisure in Bol, the oldest settlement in Brac. Brac is the largest and tallest island in central Dalmatia, with several towns, cosy villages and a dramatic Mediterranean landscape of steep cliffs, clear waters and pine forests. The most famous land marks are the radiant white stone (used to build Diocletian's Palace) and the long pebbly beach at Bol (the Golden Horn).
Day 4: Brac - Hvar
Morning at leisure. Late afternoon transfer from the hotel to Bol port to embark to the catamaran to Jelsa on Hvar Island. Upon arrival to Jelsa, transfer to the hotel. Overnight in Hvar.
Day 5: Hvar
Today is at leisure for you to explore the island of Hvar, also known as the Sunny Hvar, since it is the sunniest spot in Croatia. Discover the charming town of Hvar with its cobbled streets, listen to the stories of lavender producers and enjoy excellent wines and Mediterranean cuisine. Enjoy this day at leisure.
Day 6: Hvar - Korcula
Mid-morning or afternoon transfer (depends on a season) from the hotel to Hvar port for departure by catamaran to Korcula Island. Upon arrival transfer from port to your hotel. Overnight in Korcula.
Day 7: Korcula
Today is free at leisure to explore at your own pace. Korcula enchants the senses with its timeless beauty and casts an everlasting spell of wonder on those who tread upon its ancient stone. Immerse yourself in Korcula's narrow walkways and discover adorned palaces and elegant houses; while in the evening, follow the fading light to reveal a glorious Adriatic sunset.
Day 8: Korcula - Dubrovnik
Afternoon transfer to Korcula port and take ferry to Dubrovnik. Upon arrival transfer to Dubrovnik port, you will be transferred to your hotel and overnight.
Day 9: Dubrovnik
The day is at leisure in Dubrovnik. Discover the charming city or book in advance your private tour. Surrounded by ramparts and fortresses, this ancient town is a treasure trove of architectural and cultural masterpieces, carefully preserved over the centuries. Take a pleasant walk to the Rector's Palace, the Franciscan Monastery with its 14th century Pharmacy, as well as to the other places of interest. Overnight in Dubrovnik.
Day 10: Dubrovnik
Departure transfer to Dubrovnik airport/port/bus or train station.
Island Hopping Package Includes:
- 9 nights in double or twin rooms in selected hotels or similar
- Hotel taxes
- Breakfast daily
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Catamaran transportation Split – Brac (Bol) and Brac (Bol) – Hvar (Jelsa), Hvar - Korcula and Korcula - Dubrovnik
- Transfers between hotels, airports and catamaran ports
Hotels (or similar):
Standard Category Hotels:
- Split: Hotel Best Western Art 4* or similar (2019 - Hotel Globo 4*)
- Brac: Hotel Bluesun Borak 4* (standard room) or similar (2019 - Bluesun Hotel Bonaca 3*)
- Hvar: Hotel Palace 3* (standard room) or similar (2019 - Hotel Pharos 3*)
- Korcula: Hotel Marko Polo 4* (standard room) or similar
- Dubrovnik: Hotel Lero 3* (standard room) or similar
Superior Category Hotels:
- Split: Hotel Atrium 5* or similar
- Brač: Hotel Bluesun Elaphusa 4* (standard room) or similar
- Hvar: Hotel Amfora 4* (superior room with balcony) or similar
- Korčula: Hotel Liburna 4* (standard room) or similar
- Dubrovnik: Hotel Rixos Libertas 5* (superior sea view room with balcony) or similar (2019 - Hotel More 5*)
Tour Prices are per person twin share in Australian Dollars. Conditions apply and group tours are subject to change and availability. Prices are subject to currency fluctuations. (km)