Day 3: Dubrovnik - Korcula
Transfer to Dubrovnik port and take the ferry to Korcula. Upon arrival transfer to your hotel and overnight.
Day 4: Korcula
Today is free at leisure to explore at your own pace. Korcula enchants the senses with its timeless beauty and casts an everlasting spell of wonder on those who tread upon its ancient stone. Immerse yourself in Korcula's narrow walkways and discover adorned palaces and elegant houses; while in the evening, follow the fading light to reveal a glorious Adriatic sunset.
Day 5: Korcula - Hvar
Early morning transfer from hotel to Korcula port for departure by catamaran to Hvar Island. Upon arrival transfer from port to your hotel. Overnight in Hvar.
Note: Catamaran from Korčula to Hvar departs at 06:00 AM and transfer to the port is at 05:30 AM
Day 6: Hvar
Today is at leisure for you to explore the island of Hvar, also known as the Sunny Hvar, since it is the sunniest spot in Croatia. Discover the charming town of Hvar with its cobbled streets, listen to the stories of lavender producers and enjoy excellent wines and Mediterranean cuisine. Enjoy this day at leisure.
Day 7: Hvar - Brac
Early morning transfer from the hotel to Jelsa port in Hvar to embark to the catamaran to Bol on Brac Island. Upon arrival to Bol, transfer to the hotel. Overnight in Brac.
Note: Catamaran from Jelsa to Hvar departs at 06:00 AM in season and transfer to the port is at 05:00 AM
Day 8: Brac
The day is at leisure in Bol, the oldest settlement in Brac. Brac is the largest and tallest island in central Dalmatia, with several towns, cosy villages and a dramatic Mediterranean landscape of steep cliffs, clear waters and pine forests. The most famous land marks are the radiant white stone (used to build Diocletian's Palace) and the long pebbly beach at Bol (the Golden Horn).
Day 9: Brac - Split
Early morning transfer from hotel to Bol port, to take the catamaran from Bol (Brac Island) to Split. Upon arrival transfer to hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure to enjoy the magnificent town of Split with it's numerous archaeological, historical and cultural sites. Overnight in Split.
Note: Catamaran from Bol to Brač departs at 06:30 AM and transfer to the port is at 06:00 AM
Day 10: Depart Split
Departure transfer to Split airport, port, train or bus station.
Catamaran Dubrovnik - Korcula runs only from the beginning of May until the end of October. From June till September catamaran operates every day except in May and October only 3-4 times per week. If catamaran will not be available transfer with regular bus line will be provided. Private car transfer can be provided on request.
Please note that above program and ferry schedules are subject to change!
Island Hopping Package Includes:
- 9 nights in double or twin rooms in selected hotels or similar
- Hotel taxes
- Breakfast daily
- Catamaran transportation Dubrovnik – Korčula, Korčula – Hvar, Hvar (Jelsa) – Brač (Bol) and Brač (Bol) - Split
- Transfers between hotels, airports and catamaran ports
- In Hvar shared transfers from pier to hotel or in reverse or porterage from pier to hotel or in reverse (SUPPLEMENT FOR PRIVATE TRANSFER IN HVAR: 10 EUR per person per way)
Hotels (or similar):
Standard Category Hotels:
- Dubrovnik: Hotel Lero 3* or similar
- Korcula: Hotel Marko Polo 4* or similar
- Hvar: Hotel Palace 3* or similar (2019 - Hotel Pharos 3*)
- Brac: Hotel Bluesun Borak 3* or similar (2019 - Bluesun Hotel Bonaca 3*)
- Split: Hotel Best Western 4* or similar(2019 - Hotel Globo 4*)
Superior Category Hotels:
- Dubrovnik: Hotel Rixos Libertas 5* or similar (2019 - Hotel More 5*)
- Korcula: Hotel Liburna 4* or similar
- Hvar: Hotel Amfora 4* or similar
- Brac: Hotel Bluesun Elaphusa 4* or similar
- Split: Hotel Atrium 5* or similar
Tour Prices are per person twin share in Australian Dollars. Conditions apply and group tours are subject to change and availability. Prices are subject to currency fluctuations. (km)