Day 3 (Monday): Stromboli
Breakfast on board and departure in the direction of Panarea. Stop for a swim to uninhabited islets of Lisca Bianca and Bottaro and observation of underwater fumaroles. Lunch on board and sailing towards Stromboli. Two possibilities are offered to observe the activity of the volcano Stromboli:
- For sports people, climb to the summit of the volcano accompanied by a local volcanological guide. The ascent lasts about three hours. After a break of about one hour to observe the activity of the volcano, return to Stromboli through a descent of volcanic ash. Dinner picnic in front of the volcano's eruptions.
- For all the others, small walk of about an hour and a half until the Sciara del Fuoco, where you will observe the activity of the volcano, at an altitude of about 400m. Picnic observing the activity of Stromboli and reboarding from the same location.
Picnic dinner for all guests (approx. € 10,00 pp. to be paid on spot). The cost of the volcano guide (just for those who climb to the summit) is 28.00 € pp, to be paid on spot.
Day 4 (Tuesday): Panarea - Salina
Breakfast on board, and navigation Stromboli - Panarea. Landing in Panarea and walk up to Cape Milazzo and visit the archaeological site of the 14th century. A. C. and the small port of San Pietro. Lunch on board. In the afternoon, sailing to the island of Salina. Stop in the village of “Lingua” for disembarkation of the passengers. Visit of “Lingua” and “Santa Marina di Salina”. Dinner on board.
Day 5 (Wednesday): Salina - Filicudi
Breakfast on board, tour around the island of Salina, and stop for a swim in the beautiful bay of Pollara. Lunch on board and navigation Salina - Filicudi. Observation of "La Canna" (volcanic Nek)and the “Grotta del Bue Marino”. In the evening visit the small village of Pecorini a mare. Dinner on board.
Day 6 (Thursday): Lipari
Breakfast on board, depart for Lipari. Sailing along the east coast of the island and stop for watching the famous pumice quarries. Lunch on board and arrival in the afternoon at the port of Lipari. Evening at leisure in Lipari. Dinner on your own.
Day 7 (Friday): Lipari - Milazzo
Breakfast on board. Time at leisure for a visit of the town of Lipari and its archaeological and volcanological museum. Return on board by noon and navigation in the direction of the “faraglioni” of Lipari. Lunch on board. Navigation Lipari - Milazzo. Arrival in Milazzo at the end of the day. Dinner on board.
Day 8 (Saturday): Milazzo - Catania
Breakfast on board. Disembark by 9.00 am in Milazzo and transfer by car to Catania airport. End of our services.
Cruise Package Includes:
- Aeolian Islands tour on board a 24-metre ketch in double cabin
- Full board on board (except 2 dinners in Stromboli and Vulcano)
- Drinks included (Mineral water + Wine), except alcoholic drinks
- Welcome drinks
- All the visits as indicated in the program
- Crew on board (skipper, sailor and chef)
- Daily cabins and bathroom cleaning
- Roundtrip transfers Catania airport - Milazzo
- Dinner in Stromboli and Vulcano
- Travel insurance
- Port taxes (if due)
- Personal expenses and whatever not clearly specified under "rate includes"
- Turkish shipyard
- Build: 1994, Matriculate Italia: 2004
- Hull in mahogany on eucalyptus ordinates: deck in teak-iroko
- Lenght: 24,00 meter
- Breadth: 6,40 meter
- Draft: 2,50 meter
- Displacement: 70 ton
- Cabins: 8 + 1 + 1
- Sleeps: 16 + 2 + 2
- Heating in all cabins
- Air conditioning in all cabins
- Battery charge
- Fridge, Freezer
The above program can be changed because of unfavorable weather or sea conditions or significant volcanic activities and it is under Captain arbitrary decision. As an exception, the program might start from Lipari instead of Milazzo; in case the transfer from Milazzo port to Lipari and back by hydrofoil will be at our charge. Bad weather: the Owner assumes no responsibility for delays in departure or interruption of the cruise due to bad weather or contrary provisions of the Maritime Authority; in such cases, the contract will be valid anyway even if the ship, for several days, will not be able to sail the sea. No reimbursement will be due.
Cruise Prices are per person twin share in Australian Dollars. Conditions apply and group tours are subject to change and availability. Prices are subject to currency fluctuations. (re)