Day 3: Athens - Mykonos
After breakfast at your hotel, there will be an early morning transfer to Piraeus port to embark the ferry to Mykonos Island. On arrival in Mykonos, you'll be transferred to your hotel. The balance of the day is at leisure. Overnight stay in Mykonos.
Day 4: Mykonos
Enjoy breakfast at your hotel before exploring the island of Mykonos at your own pace. Discover the many cosmopolitan sandy beaches of the island, go shopping or explore the white washed houses and vivid night life, Mykonos Town is famous for. You can also join an optional tour of Mykonos or visit the near by islands of Tinos and Delos. Overnight stay in Mykonos.
Day 5: Mykonos - Athens
After breakfast at the hotel, check out and transfer to Mykonos port to embark the ferry back to Piraeus port, Athens. On arrival at Piraeus port you'll be transferred to your hotel in Athens. Overnight stay in Athens.
Day 6: Athens
After breakfast at the hotel, you will check out and be transferred to the airport for your departure flight.
Island Hopping Package Includes:
- 3 overnights in Athens, std dbl room with breakfast
- 2 overnights in Mykonos, std dbl room with breakfast
- Transfer: Athens Airport- Athens Hotel and v.v (private taxi)
- Transfers: Athens Hotel- Piraeus Port and v.v (private taxi)
- Transfers: Mykonos Port- Mykonos Hotel and v.v (shared minibus)
- Airport/port meet and assistance
- Ferry tickets, Piraeus- Mykonos- Piraeus, with Blue Star Ferries in economy class
- Port taxes
- Handling fees
- Delivery of the ferry tickets to Athens Hotel
Hotels (or similar):
Budget Program Hotels:
- Athens: Odeon Hotel 3* or similar
- Mykonos: Pelican Art Town Hotel 2 * or similar
Superior Program Hotels:
- Athens: Polis Grand Hotel 4 * or similar
- Mykonos: Pelican Bay Art Hotel 4 * or similar
Deluxe Program Hotels:
- Athens: Royal Olympic Hotel 5 * or similar
- Mykonos: Petinos Beach Hotel 5 * or similar
Tour Prices are per person twin share in Australian Dollars. Conditions apply and group tours are subject to change and availability. Prices are subject to currency fluctuations. (be)