Day 3: Kotor Bay
Today we drive across the Montenegrin coastline, where we will get familiar with the four beautiful bays of Montenegro. After one hour of driving from Budva, we will reach the very miniature baroque town of Perast. Explore the charming baroque church and its unique history, exquisite paintings, and tapestries. You'll also walk among 17th and 18th century buildings and observe their extravagant baroque architecture. See a few of the 14 historic churches built during the Baroque Period and learn about the city's storied past. Then continue to the pearl of Kotor bay, a UNESCO heritage site - Kotor, famous Montenegrin medieval city, surrounded by impressive city walls. Kotor was ruled by Illyrians, Romans, Byzantines, Austro-Hungarians, and Venetians. These conquerors have left many fortunes behind, such as renaissance palaces, baroque towers, and its most monumental testament, the Cathedral of St. Triphoon, protector of Kotor. Afterwards, we return to Budva. The rest of the day is at leisure.
Day 4: Budva
Enjoy a day off in Budva and explore the city on your own.
Day 5: Departure
After breakfast enjoy some free time until checkout. Transfer to Podgorica Airport. End of services.
Private Guided Tour Package Includes:
- 1x BB at hotel type CentreVille 4* or similar in Podgorica
- 1x BB at hotel type Bracera 4* or similar in Budva
- Private transfer Podgorica Airport – hotel in Podgorica
- Driver/guide throughout driver/guide from day 2 till day 3
- Private transfer Budva hotel – Podgorica Airport
Entrance Fees & Sightseeing Tours Included:
- Bar Old town tax, Bar Olive Tree
- Skadar National Park tax
- Skadar Lake Panoramic boat ride
- Boat ride to Our Lady of the Rocks
- Kotor Old town tax
- Luggage handling in hotels not included (if requested, supplement might apply)
- Baby cots, baby seats not included (if requested, supplement might apply)
- Any additional entrance fees that are not included in the quotation will be added as supplement
- Tips for guide/driver/assistants not included
- Airfare not included
- Visa (if required) not included; We can provide invitation/confirmation letter for visa application
- Anything not mentioned in 'Package Includes'
Tour Prices are per person twin share in Australian Dollars. Conditions apply and group tours are subject to change and availability. Prices are subject to currency fluctuations. (km)