Day 3 (Sunday): Santorini
Morning arrival at Santorini (occasionally at anchor) to explore its unique capital Fira. Optional Excursion to Akrotiti excavations and a tour of the villages including the small beautiful village of Oia know for its breathtaking view over the caldera. Overnight in Santorini.
Day 4 (Monday): Antiparos - Paros
In the morning you will enjoy a swim stop in an enchanting bay of Antiparos. Early noon arrival in Paros. Visit Parikia and the quaint village of Naoussa. Time to have a fun night and show us your dancing skills during our famous Greek Night. Overnight in Paros.
Day 5 (Tuesday): Delos - Mykonos
Optional morning tour to the unique archaeological site of Delos, antiquity's most sacred island. Later on we stop at one of Mykonos beautiful bays for swimming off the ship before sailing into Tourlos port in Mykonos. The island of the jet setters is yours to explore and the night is young. Overnight in Mykonos.
Day 6 (Wednesday): Syros
After a morning swim we arrive in Syros, the capital of the Cycladic islands, where you can enjoy one of its beautiful sandy beaches or walk through town and enjoy the unique architecture of the buildings. Overnight in Syros.
Day 7 (Thursday): Kythnos - Athens
In the morning we will arrive in Kythnos where you will enjoy a swim in Kolones bay. After that we will set sail for Marina Zea where we will arrive in the late afternoon via Cape Sounion, the temple of Poseidon. Tonight enjoy a Captain’s Farewell Dinner as we stay overnight in Marina Zea.
Day 8 (Friday): Athens - Disembarkation
After breakfast, disembarkation will be between 08:00am and 09:00am.
Cruise Package Includes:
- Accommodation in double or twin cabins with private SH/WC & air conditioning.
- Half board: Buffet breakfast and one main meal daily, including a welcome cocktail, a local theme evening, fun BBQ (weather permitting) and Captain's Dinner.
- Regular filter coffee, tea and still mineral water free all day.
- Use of fishing and snorkeling equipment (subject to availability).
- Multilingual Cruise Escort.
- Beverages (except those mentioned above).
- Shore excursions.
- Crew tips.
- Passenger personal expenses.
- Wi-Fi (available at charge).
Tour Prices are per person twin share in Australian Dollars. Conditions apply and group tours are subject to change and availability. Prices are subject to currency fluctuations. (vc)