Day 3 (Monday): Krka Waterfalls - Kornati - Sali
Today we leave the region of the famous National Park Kornati – rich in fish, and cultural and historic remains. Ruins of old Ilyrian fortress, Roman villas, old Christian church of St. Mary and medieval fortresses and settlements add to the value of these islands. Kornati consists of 140 islands and reefs. Inlets of some islands descend steeply into the sea, a hundred meters deep in places, and dramatically razor sharp. It is truly something remarkable to see. Overnight in Sali on Long Island (Dugi Otok).
Day 4 (Tuesday): Sali - Zadar
Morning reserved for swimming. Departure for Zadar in the afternoon where we spend the night in the port. Here you have a possibility to join guided tour of the city with English speaking guide. For centuries the metropolis of Dalmatia, and today the centre of the region, Zadar has been a city of rich monumental heritage of world importance visible at every step even today: the Roman forum dated to the 1st century AD, the church of St. Donatus dated to the 9th century AD – the most famous Medieval basilica and the symbol of the city, the mighty city walls with representative Port and Land gates from the 16th century AD, and numerous palaces, villas and other monumental heritage. The town is full of great restaurants packed in the center and already mentioned historical monuments that can be found in and around the city – of special interest is the famous Zadar Sea Organ.
Day 5 (Wednesday): Zadar - Vodice
Today we head back along the Dalmatian coast. Stop for a swim in one of the beautiful bays. After the lunch we cruise to a popular and always lively resort Vodice, where we spend the night. Here one enjoy the beautiful terraces of local restaurants and cafes or simply walk along beautiful beaches of this typical Dalmatian town.
Day 6 (Thursday): Vodice - Trogir
Depart after breakfast with a swimming stop in one of the bays and after lunch we visit an old Dalmatian town, Trogir (Greek relief from 4th century was found here). Trogir is sometimes referred to as "miniature Venice" or a floating museum town - as it has a masterful architecture.
Day 7 (Friday): Trogir - Split
Back to Split Riviera with a whole day of swimming ahead! Stop in one of the bays on the Ciovo island (connected to Trogir by a bridge). In the late afternoon we continue toward the last port of call while enjoying the magnificent view of Split Riviera. Possibility to join our guided tour of Split with an English speaking guide. Split is a monument city under UNESCO protection that belongs not only to Croatian people, but to you as well because it is in the world heritage. Here we find an abundance of Roman architecture – of special interest is the Diocletian palace. Overnight in Split.
Day 8 (Saturday): Split
Early breakfast after which it is time to say goodbye to the crew and all your new friends!
Cruise Package Includes:
- Cruising on a vintage sailing ship as per program and route
- 7 nights Accommodation in two-bedded cabin
- Half Board (Continental Breakfast & 3 Course Lunch).
- Visitors Tax & Port Fees - EUR 25 per person per week (to be paid on the spot)
- Entrance to National Parks: prices vary from EUR 10 - 15 per person depending on season and park
- Full Board supplement: $236.00per person/week, min.10 pax required.
- Drink supplement: EUR 25 per week – incl. choice of 1 drink - glass of wine, 1 beer or 1 soft drink with lunch
- English Breakfast supplement: $82.00 per week - incl. 2 eggs, bacon, tomato and mushrooms, or fruit & yoghurt, or similar (regular
- Continental breakfast included in price of the cruise includes: coffee, tea, milk, glass of juice, cereal, bread, a variety of spreads - butter, honey, jam, soft cheese; daily additions such as ham and cheese or boiled eggs, frankfurters, salami etc.)
- Captain's dinner: EUR 25 - choice of fish or meat menu - ship's speciality served (included in price on A+ vessels)
- Extra towels: On A & A+ category ships the guests will be provided with two towels for personal use per week. Extra towels can be rented for
- EUR 3 & beach towels EUR 5 per week/towel. Beach towel can be purchased on arrival for EUR 10
- Daily cabin cleaning: EUR 15 per person per week - included in the price for A+ vessels - daily cabin servicing, fresh bed linen and towels midweek; not provided on A category ships but can be ordered in advance;
- Parking: Possible from EUR 10 - 15 daily
- Airport transfers from Split airport to Split port and other transfers available on request.
- Pre/post cruise accommodation: Ask us for a quote and our suggestion.
- Ferry Tickets: Cabins, seats or deck, available for coastal & international ferry connections.
- Adult on 3rd bed in a triple cabin: 30%
- Children under 10 years: 50%
- *Single use of cabin: 50% surcharge on twin share price. Excludes low season departures Apr 16, 23, 30; Oct 01, 08, 15; In other seasons avoid by sharing. (limited number of single cabins without supplement available)
Cabin Type Descriptions:
- A Category: cabins with private shower/toilet (3rd bed possible on request), mostly bunk beds
Cruise Prices are per person twin share in Australian Dollars. Conditions apply and group tours are subject to change and availability. Prices are subject to currency fluctuations. (va)