Day 3: Gevrey-Chambertin - Nuits-Saint-Georges or Vougeot 14 Km
After the breakfast walk through the most renowned vineyards of Cote de Nuits: Gevrey Chambertin, Chambolle Musigny, Vougeot, Vosne Romanée. Overnight stay in Nuits Saint Georges.
Day 4: Nuits-Saint-Georges or Vougeot - Beaune 22 Km
By walking you will leave landscapes of "Hautes Côtes de Beaune" to discover the one of "Hautes Côtes de Nuits". Through this road the burgundian heritage will offer you: marvellous panorama, wash houses, "cabottes". Overnight stay in Beaune.
Day 5: Beaune
This day is on the discovery of Beaune, capital of Burgundy Wines. Overnight stay in Beaune.
Day 6: Departure
Possibility of the return by train to Dijon.
- 5 B&B Nights: room and breakfast in 3* or 4* hotels
- Daily luggage transfer to the next hotel
- Personalized welcome on the first day
- Walking notes
- General information of the area plus route maps
- Local contact
- Transport to/from beginning/end of trail
- Lunches, dinners (if B&B)
- Meal drinks, extras
- Bar expenses
- Visits or activities suggested on the tour
- Accommodation in 3* and 4* hotels
- The prestigious Burgundy vineyards, the food and the wine
- Sampling local Burgundy cuisine
- Fascinating cultural sites
Tour Prices are per person twin share in Australian Dollars. Conditions apply and group tours are subject to change and availability. Prices are subject to currency fluctuations. (at)