Day 3: Cadenet - Bastide de Jourdan (35 km)
Take a beautiful trip through a large part of the south hill of Luberon sprinkled with authenticity villages. Do not forget to visit the villages of Lourmarin, Vaugines, Curcuron, before reaching the small village of Vitrolles en Lubéron.
Day 4: Caen - Cabourg (28 km)
A stage via the AOC vineyards of Pierrevert where the museum of wine & vineyards is situated, before cycling until the city of Manosque at the doors of the ‘Alpes de Haute Provence’ area, a place at the heart of natural environment and exceptional architectural testimonies.
Day 5: Manosque - Forcalquier (30 km)
A stage between two important places of Haute Provence area, showing a very different personality which will guide you to the eastern part of this area known as ‘Luberon oriental’, from the Durance valley, known for having been a natural place for historical migrations until the colourful and perfumed land of Forcalquier.
Day 6: Forcalquier - St Michel de l'Oservatoire (or surrounding) (15 km / 20 km)
Enjoy your hotel and its swimming pool before riding on this short itinerary in direction of the ‘Largue valley’ towards the nice villages of St Maime and Dauphin. Then reach St Michel de l'Observatoire.
Day 7: St Michel de l'Oservatoire (or surrounding) – Apt (45 km / 50 km)
After Aubenas les Alpes (where fragrance of distilled lavender is diffused in July and August), start a geographic and cultural transitional ride where you can discover a real contrast in agriculture with lavender in the mountains and melons in the valley. You will finally arrive slowly to the ‘small Luberon’ with its perched villages.
Day 8: Apt - Cavaillon (46 km - 4h)
A neck lace of villages (Lacoste, Menerbes, Oppède le Vieux, etc.) through the small Luberon will guide you on your stage. This last itinerary, through these villages where time seems to have stopped will stay in your mind as the symbol of Luberon.
Escorted Tour Includes:
- 7 nights with breakfast (double or twin room)
- Luggage transfer during the bike stages
- 1 travel folder (per room) including colour maps detailed route directions (FR/GB/DE) and tourist brochures
- City taxes
- Any private expenses
- Any additional services
- Any meals not listed under inclusions
- Bike Rental
- Hybrid bike "Trek" - includes: Male or lady frame, 27 speed gears equipped with 2 rear panniers, 1 front panniers, 1 pannier, 1 map holder, 1 repair kit, 1 pump, 1 padlock, 1 counter, 1 helmet and reflective vest.
7 Day Rental: From AUD $266.00 per person.
- Electric Assistance Bike - includes: Universal frame, 7 speed gears equipped with 2 rear panniers , 1 front pannier, 1 pannier, 1 map holder, 1 repair kit, 1 pump, 1 padlock, 1 counter, 1 helmet and reflective vest. 50 to 100 km autonomy.
7 Day Rental: From AUD $566.00 per person.
Tour Prices are per person twin share in Australian Dollars. Conditions apply and group tours are subject to change and availability. Prices are subject to currency fluctuations. (lvt)