Day 3: Hédé - Dinan (37 km)
Continue cycling along the Canal from one river lock to another. You will pass farmlands and fields bordered by hedges and trees and several typical villages of Brittany. Then, the imposing Mediaeval city of Dinan will appear in front of you!
Day 4: Dinan – Dinard – Saint-Malo (25 km)
Reach the banks of the Rance Valley which presents unique landscapes. Follow the ‘Voie Verte’ paths to Dinard, a beautiful town presenting a fantastic seaside heritage, from beautiful manor-house's to magnificent beaches and walk paths along the sea. Then embark on a bus boat to enjoy a nice view over Saint-Malo. Then, save time to visit Saint-Malo, the fabulous “cité des corsairs” or pirates city. So many legends are still haunting the narrow streets of the intra-muros town fortified by Vauban!
Day 5: Departure
Breakfast at the hotel. End of services.
Escorted Tour Includes:
- 4 nights with breakfast (double or twin room)
- Luggage transfer during the bike stages
- 1 travel folder (per room) including colour maps detailed route directions (FR/GB/DE) and tourist brochures
- City taxes
- Any private expenses
- Any additional services
- Any meals not listed under inclusions
- Bike Rental
- Hybrid bike "Arcade Mahanattan" - includes: Male or lady frame equipped with 2 rear panniers, 1 map holder, 1 repair kit, 1 pump, 1 lock, 1 counter, 1 helmet and reflective vest.
3 Day Rental: From AUD $145.00 per person.
Additional day bike rental: From AUD $45.00 per person.
- Electric Assistance Bike - includes: Universal frame, equipped with rear/front panniers, 1 map holder, 1 repair kit, 1 lock, 1 counter for 2 bikes, 1 helmet and 1 gourd holder.
3 Day Rental: From AUD $200.00 per person.
Additional day bike rental: From $56.00 per person.
Tour Prices are per person twin share in Australian Dollars. Conditions apply and group tours are subject to change and availability. Prices are subject to currency fluctuations. (lvt)